* Five common reasons that prevent people from feeling like they belonging
* A practice that will support you in experiencing deeper authenticity, connection and intimacy
* Opportunity to identify your unconscious pattern, so you transform it
* Three keys that will help you restore connection wherever you are
* Insight into organic movement towards your higher potentials in life
Gayane’s compassionate guidance has helped me to find some new truths within and feel more at home in myself. ” Frauke, USA/Germany
“I just attended your webinar at the last minute because it spoke to me. I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate the gentle, powerful cradling that you hold us in while we do the exercises…Thank you.” Sunday, USA
I found it interesting and surprising how you could connect with me on more spiritual level during our conversations, even over the distance. I felt your energy.” Verena, Switzerland
Coach . Healer . Peacemaker.
Gayane’s curiosity in relationships between people began at the age of nine, when she and her family, along with thousands of people, were displaced from their homes due to war in 1988.
Gayane is a global citizen who has a rich cross-cultural background. She grew up in Azerbaijan, Armenia, Russia and the US. After graduating from college and being hired by a Fortune 500 Corporation, she felt heartbroken and disappointed, feeling that this wasn’t “it” for her.
She embarked on a journey of discovering her calling and dove into reading, transformational courses and a 2 year Master’s program in Spiritual Psychology.
She enjoys supporting immigrant women to cultivate belonging, intimacy & meaning, so they can live fulfilling lives.