Something I Wish I Knew When I Was 20
In my 20’s I used to believe that my success was tied to achievement and my achievements determined my worth
(Video) 6 Tips for Navigating Challenges that COVID-19 is Bringing UP
Here are some suggestions for navigating the challenges connected to COVID:
1. Going for a walk
2. Slowing down your breathing
3. Physical activity (yoga, running, tai chi, etc.)
4. Getting 8-9 hours of sleep
5. Backing off from the news (TV, social media, etc.)
6. Bring your inner experiences into relation with another person
Will the Pursuit of “The American Dream” Bring Happiness?
What if instead of orienting our lives around achievement and accomplishment, which are patriarchal masculine values, we oriented our aspirations around soulful living, around healthy and authentic relationships, and around deep fulfillment.