Here are some suggestions for navigating the challenges connected to COVID:
1. Going for a walk
2. Slowing down your breathing
3. Physical activity (yoga, running, tai chi, etc.)
4. Getting 8-9 hours of sleep
5. Backing off from the news (TV, social media, etc.)
6. Bring your inner experiences into relation with another person
What if instead of orienting our lives around achievement and accomplishment, which are patriarchal masculine values, we oriented our aspirations around soulful living, around healthy and authentic relationships, and around deep fulfillment.
I created this guided meditation to support you in releasing what no longer serves your highest good and the highest
I also sensed that women “in the past” were denied the right to follow their Souls, because their lives, due to patriarchy, either belonged to the Church or to the man and children.
“If you trade your authenticity for safety, you may experience the following: anxiety, depression, eating disorders, addiction, rage, blame, resentment
Healing is an exquisite and at the same time a messy journey. The energies that gradually unleash, as part of